Saturday, October 22, 2011

Working hard but Enjoying life :)






As mentioned before I have started my Masters in Luxury Fashion Management. Being a student means much more time to relax, sleep, simply enjoy life. However, the workload has become pretty heavy the last weeks and it is so hard to find time to post on my blog.

2 weeks ago I did a little photoshoot with my friend, especially for Spotted With Style. The funny story was that I forgot my shoes
on the street that day (Wedges from Nine West, bought in the States and are the most comfortable shoes I have). At night I suddenly realized that my Nine West shoes were not in my bag. Totally panicked I called my friend to look for my shoes on the street.

THANK GOD they were still waiting for me at the same spot I left them behind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sooo much for leaving a comment!