Saturday, October 22, 2011

Versace for H&M - I like it!


On the 17th of November the Versace for H&M collection will be finally available in the stores worldwide!
When I first heart about the new collaboration partner for H&M I wasn't very excited since I am not a huge fun of the Versace style.

"Too colorful, too much bling bling"

However, I must say some pieces need to be in my closet :)
Especially the pink dress with golden studs!


Here is the lookbook

hm_versace_lookbook3.jpg hm_versace_lookbook4.jpg hm_versace_lookbook6.jpghm_versace_lookbook8.jpg hm_versace_lookbook9.jpg hm_versace_lookbook7.jpghm_versace_lookbook2.jpg hm_versace_lookbook10.jpg hm_versace_lookbook1.jpghm_versace_campaign_9.jpg hm_versace_still_life_61.jpg hm_versace_campaign_7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sooo much for leaving a comment!