Friday, March 18, 2011

WANTED: Agenda


Being a pretty chaotic girl an agenda is a Must for me to structure my day and not forget any important dates and numbers... like phone numbers and birthdays!

I am really bad with any kind of numbers :-), except price tags. Strange but true I can almost always remember the prices of fashion items.

What does that mean? Hmm I really don't know.

Anyways, I have noticed lately that there is such a limited amount of nice agendas. After intensive research I could only find agendas from LV, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel and Mont Blanc.
However, neither of them have really convinced me. (Except the Chanel agenda, which costs ~680 Euros). Simple too expensive for me.

Has everything become so digitalized that the demand for a normal agenda has disappeared?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sooo much for leaving a comment!