Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OUTFIT: I was wearing... (Part 2)


















Got a new haircut last week: a LOB "Long Bob"
Do you know this kind of situation if you're not sure if the decision you made to cut your hair shorter was right?

As for the majority of girls my hair is so precious to me. But as I always say "No risk No fun". So I went to a cute hair salon in Juan les Pins and showed the hairdresser a picture of the hairstyle I was looking for, which was a picture of Olivia Palermo.

Yes, I have to admit I love Olivia's great sense of Fashion and the unique style she creates with designer pieces and highstreet fashion.

Anyways, the hairdresser immediately gave me a feeling of security cause he seemed to be a complete perfectionist. Of course I did not miss a single move he did with his hand, just to make sure he was exactly doing what I asked him to do. 

... I don't regret my decision :D





H&M Dress & Bracelet
Mango Shoes
Zara Bag
ASOS Ring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sooo much for leaving a comment!