Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MARNI for H&M: In store on March 8th 2012!!





Being busy lately with school stuff, I had no time to post anything.

However, when I just read about, who is going to be the next collaboration partner of H&M after Versace I simply had to share this on my blog!

The collection is inspired on classic Marni pieces, like their 7/8th pants, pleated dresses and jacquard knits. All executed in tribal meets Bauhaus prints.

During my internship at Karla Otto, I was in daily touch with the latest Marni collections. Not really been convinced about the label, I might change my mind when I see some more pieces of the collaboration for H&M. Maybe I get surprised again - like I was with Versace. 



You all enjoy the video and I go back to my homeworks! 

Bisous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sooo much for leaving a comment!